EXTREME BARBIE BIKE DRAG RACE!



One of my most random vlogs, hope you guys enjoyed 😀 Don’t forget to leave a LIKE and SUBSCRIBE if you enjoyed! Also, SHARE with your friends! FAN MAIL …

Related Posts

29 Responses

  1. JJ Johnson

    could u subscribe to me to limit chances of cancer 1 sub is 1 dollars

  2. luke gamer YT

    Your my favourite youtuber but not many of your vids come up on my suggesred

  3. Kayden Price

    I'm dead so leaves like you will go to heaven sub be a god

  4. Jana Růžová

    Tanner's friend looks like the guy from the bottle flipping video 😂

  5. Doys r us

    When you are next on a tramp try a triple pike front 👍

  6. Etho Harding

    I was unsubscribed from you even though I watch you every day

  7. David Andersen

    Ur friend lookes like a guy that could be a good actor

  8. AJ Hughes

    Did tanner already graduate? Or is he homeschooling or something

  9. Maddog AJ

    Yea i have notifications on and im not getting the notifications ..

  10. Dominick B

    Did he just point at a nsx and not notice what it was

  11. Rasmus GamingDk

    If someone is looking for the Krabs song just search for SPONGEBOB – KRABS (FULL PANDA REMIX) Pls like

  12. Danny's Creations

    99% of you people won't probably see this but to the other 1% HAVE A GREAT DAY!!

  13. Kera Schmitt

    Quentin's laugh is the best 😂😂 great video tanner 👍